Introducing the all-new Ashford Knitters Loom. Fast and easy, this compact loom makes for exciting weaving anytime, anyplace. Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours, easy - a loom that is simple to understand and operate, and exciting - let your fancy yarns play. The flexibility of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends. What's more you can take the loom to workshops with the weaving still in place - a revolution in loom design and manufacture.
This is an exciting new way for knitters to make use of all the fancy and funky yarns that are available in knitting stores. It is quick and easy, with the same portability as knitting.
- The loom is available in 30cm/12in or 50cm/20ins weaving widths
- It comes assembled and lacquered.
- New design nylon handles, cogs and pawls.
- New chunky wide-eye 7.5dpi - 30/10 reed with large holes and slots. For all your fancy & funky yarns.
- Both size looms are lightweight and ultra portable
- Kit includes a colour step-by-step warp and weave book, warping peg, 2 hooks, 2 clamps and 2 shuttles.
- New design nylon warp stick ties keep your warp sticks in the correct position at all times.