Listed below are some of the projects and patterns The Fibre Studio shared with you over our time together. I have listed the yarns that were used along with a link to the pattern Project Page on Ravelry.
SPLASH Gradient Kits:
- ADVENTurous Wrap by Ambah O’Brien – SPLASH Gradient Kits – two, 2.0 ounce kits in the colors Rambling Rose and Twilight.
- City Limits Sweater by Tanis Lavallee – SPLASH Gradeint Kit – one 4.0 ounce kit in the color Deep Woods Red. Also carried Studio Kid Silk in the color Tobacco Road.
- Sipila by Caitlin Hunter - SPLASH Gradient Kit - one 2.0 ounce kit in Twilight and Walkabout Fingering yarn in Sassenach.
- Venation Shawl by Ambah O’Brein – SPLASH Gradient Kit – one, 2.0 ounce kit in the color Empower.
- Washed Out by Joji Locatelli – SPLASH Gradient Kits – one, 2.0 ounce kits in the color Cabernet.
- Volcano Trail by Max The Knitter - SPLASH Gradient Set - one, 2.0 ounce kit in Neptune and two, Kid Silk in Sage.
2-Color Kits: Here are a few pattern suggestions using two skeins of yarn.
- LYS Shawl, by Casapinka
- Breathe and Hope, by Casapinka
- Hug Shot, by Casapinka
- Kalla, by Ambah O’Brien
- Cameo, by Paulina PDesigns
3-Color Kits: Pattern suggestions using three skeins of yarn.
- All Points South by Casapinka, Painted Elephant, Raspberry Jam and Charcoal
- Festival of Stitches by Maliha Designs, Espresso, Sand Dune and Foxy
- Magical Thinking by Casapinka, Loch Ness, Loch Loman and Lochlan
- The Stillness Shawl MKAL by Curious Handmade, shown in Lavender Smoke, Sassenach and Silver
- Teroldego by Caitlin Hunter, shown in Fawn, Sand Dune and Blush
- Plumpy by Andrea Mowry Uses three skeins of Studio Sport weight yarn, or five skeins of Studio DK
4-Color Kits: Pattern suggestions using four skeins of yarn.
- Olive Pink by Casapinka, shown in Chestnut, Blush, Santa Fe and Olive
- Your Slip Is Showing by Casapinka
- The Sharon Show by Casapinka
- The Secret Life of Cats and dogz by Casapinka
12/1 Mini Skein Kits Pattern suggestions:
- Crown Wools by Casapinka, shown in Tourmaline
- Dotted Wray by Stephen West, shown in Eastwick
- Great British Baking Shawl by Lyrical Knits, shown in 6/1 Business suite and 6/1 Cabernet
- Insomniac by Casapinka, shown in Cheers
- Perfect Blend by Casapinka, shown in Eastwick
- Habitation Throw by Curious Handmade
- Winter Lights Shawl by Stephen West, part of the Hiberknitaloong. Used two 6/1 Mini Skein Kits in the color Cabernet
Listed below are some projects using our yarns.
- Three Color Cashmere Cowl by Joji Locatelli shown in Cherokee, Deep Woods Red and There's A Storm Brewin
- Cashmere Butterfly Cowl by Burgl Pruett shown in There's A Storm Brewin
- No Harm, No Cowl by Casapinka in Sand Dune, Mocha and Espresso
- Zig Meets Zag by Heike Nocher in Deep Violet
- Find Your Path by Heike Nocher in Noir
- Sonya's Cuffs by Heike Nocher in Noir
- Criterion Cowl by Casapinka
- Benton by Veronica Parsons shown in Mountain Thistle and Well.
- Stillness Shawl MKAL by Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade, colors Lavender Smoke, Sassenach and Silver
- Tilted Cowl shown in Denim, BoHo Chic and Tobacco Road
- Peeping Cowl by Joji Locatelli
- Birds Of A Feather by Andrea Mowry shown using one skein of Studio Fingering and one skein of Studio Kid Silk, in the color That Valentine's Day.
- Age Of Gold by Joji Locatelli shown in one skein of Kestrel and one skein of Tobacco Road
- Floatini Wrap by Cally Monster of MonsterKnits shown in one skein of Aubergine and one Kid Silk in Muscadine.
- Across The Water by Cynthia Cushing shown in one skein of Painted Desert and one skein of Foxy (carried double to make a DK).
- Magical Thinking by Casapinka
- Festival of Stitches by Lisa Hannes shown in Sand Dune, Foxy and Espresso.
- Boulevardier by Thea Colman of Baby Cocktails
- Whitehorse by Caitlin Hunter shown in Sassenach
- Little Lulu by Casapinka shown in Sassenach
- Scotlander by Casapinka shown in First Glance.
- Powder Wrap by Casapinka shown in Silver Lining.
- Blurry Cowl by Joji
- Feel The Bern by Caitlin Hunter shown in Bernished, In Irons, Charcoal and Silver Lining
- Colour Me by Boo Knits
- Ursa by Jacquiline Cieslak shown in Studio DK, Monet and Kid Silk Pearl
- Sunshine Coast by Heidi K shown in Barn Owl
- Something Gradient This Way Comes by Dami Hunter
- Goldfish Memories by Casapinka
- Ursa by Jacqueline Cieslak, shown in Rambling Rose carried with Studio Kid Silk in the color That Valentine's Day.
- Ursa also in the color Monet carried with Pearl Studio Kid Silk
- The Bobbled shrug by GGMadeIt
- Misurina by Caitlin Hunter shown in our Silk'n Linen Fingering in the color Pearl and Tobacco Road
- As If Tee by Shea Johnson shown in Silver Gray Prime Alpaca carried double and Kid Silk in the color Silver Lining.
- Plume by Martin Storey shown in Peruvian Tweed #111 and Studio DK in Pearl.