The Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoke wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. It is super-easy to use and yet still has the ability to carry out any spinning technique you can imagine.
In March 2011, Majacraft released the new generation Rose. The lines are beautifully smooth and elegant. The motif has been redesigned by Tauranga artist Sharon O'Callaghan and the whole wheel has a very romantic feel to it. It is simpler to assemble, easier to use and more reliable than ever. The Majacraft Rose is a wheel you will treasure for years to come.
Some of the features of the Rose are:
- includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, whorl holding pin and a magnet to store the whorl allen key
- has a normal and fast whorl, two flyers with delta and fine fibre orifice
- has Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the whorls supplied
- Comes with four (4) bobbins
- the handle folds to allow easy handling
- the handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- suits both left and right handed spinners
- romantic Rose motif by Sharon O'Callaghan
- has handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- the Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning
Please Note: While The Fibre Studio is an approved Majacraft dealer, we are primarily an indie dyer and do not keep a large variety of wheels and looms on hand. We order most of our spinning and weaving accessories on behalf of our customers; this process may take several weeks from initial order to final delivery.